Terms and Conditions
iFillYa Kitchens & Bathrooms
- Our quotations are produced with as much detail as possible to avoid any misunderstandings. If something is missing that you would like included, please let us know and we will revise the quotation accordingly. Any additional works found necessary are to be agreed with the customer and a separate revised or extra contract quotation provided.
- Working Arrangements: All prices quoted are calculated on the basis of free access and unimpeded working during our normal working hours (8 am – 6 pm Mon – Fri, Sat 8 am – 1 pm), unless otherwise agreed.
- Both Contractor and customer to agree practical arrangements on working methods that provide minimum disruption to the customer and allow work to be carried out efficiently by the contractor.
- Free access is required for delivery of building materials, plant, machinery and skips etc.
- All building and other materials provided by the main contractor or their sub-contractors remain the property of iFillYa Kitchens & Bathrooms until full and final payment is received via Bank Transfer, cleared cheque or card payment or cash (see item 9).
- Access to and collection of used or unused building materials, equipment and plant etc remains in place until full and cleared final payment is received.
- Accepting a quotation, either verbally or in writing, and agreeing to the commencement of works will allow these terms and conditions to come into effect.
- The main contractor being iFillYa Kitchens & Bathrooms may employ both direct and sub-contract labour to work on site. Each individual contractor takes full responsibility for their own third party liability. The main contractor will oversee all works to completion and takes full general and operational responsibility in the running of any contract agreed with the customer.
- Payment can be made via Bank Transfer, by cheque, card or in cash and a receipt for payment will be given. Please make all payments by cheque payable to iFillYa Kitchens & Bathrooms. Bank Transfer details will be provided. The balance for supply will be invoiced and is due to be paid in full on confirmation.
- Insurance and Public Liability: Public Liability Insurance is provided up to the sum of £5,000,000 by Amlin UK Insurance – Policy number GC1014050 / 1796313. All usual general building practices are covered within our insurance policy.
- All customer information is retained in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1988 and all personal and other customer details will remain confidential.
- In the event of unforeseen difficulties arising, or any other circumstantial changes, the quotation price or estimated cost may be revised to reflect the situation at hand in consultation with the customer.
- Guarantees: Customers will benefit from a full guarantee on our workmanship for a period of 12 months on installation work. Guarantees on materials run in accordance with manufacturer’s warranty periods where applicable. Our guarantee covers all new work and new materials used in construction or repairs, but does not guarantee the integrity of any existing structures, materials or decorations. In the event of a failure beyond the guarantee period we will be happy to investigate the cause and negotiate a solution to the problem without delay and carry out any agreed repairs as soon as possible. Charges may apply for remedial work carried out beyond guarantee dates or to items not covered by our guarantee. The guarantee does not include general wear and tear or damage, accidental or otherwise by the customer.
- No responsibility is taken by ourselves for the presence of perished or rotten timber (or any other perished or rotten materials) in existing structures such as doors, windows and frames whether detected or undetected at the time of contract.
- Extras will only be undertaken further to both full discussion with the customer, and, verbal or written agreement, and charged at the agreed rate.
- Discounts and retentions: Prices are based on the understanding that payment is required on satisfactory completion and no retentions are held unless previously arranged and authorised. No Main Contractor or Sub Contractor discounts are given unless agreed and confirmed in writing.
- We will endeavour to employ a helpful attitude at all times and will always attempt to bring the building works to a satisfactory conclusion as soon as possible taking into account weather conditions and availability of specialist materials and unforeseen circumstances etc
- Complaints: We endeavour to provide all our customers with a high standard of service and quality workmanship. If you are unhappy with our service or the standard of our work please contact us as soon as possible so that we can address your concerns and apply the correct remedy. If this does not address your concerns, please write to us formally. We will acknowledge your complaint within 3 working days of receipt and notify you of our response within 15 working days, or if longer, the time frame in which we can respond and the reason for the delay.